︎ I’ve worked as a Sound Designer on a variety of projects - from films to theatre, VR Experiences to art installations, podcasts to fitness apps.
I have experience in all areas of the audio production workflow, including production audio, dialogue editing, foley, effects editing, final mix and mastering.
I work by the motto -
‘people believe what they see, but they understand what they hear’ and bring this ethos to every project I work on, to enhance story worlds and bring projects to life.
My work has appeared in -
- Venice Film Fesival (2022)
- Toronto International Film Festival (2016)
- Inverness Film Festival (2023)
- Glasgow Short Film Festival (2023)
- Affordable Art Fair UK (2022)